Join Our Forums

Communicate your thoughts and ideas and help grow the server

1. Welcome to our website. Join our community by typing /register in-game!

Skyblock Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by vivi_bashfulice, Sep 2, 2017.

?

T-Jmod

1. Yes +1

2. Maybe +0

3. No -1

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 vivi_bashfulice, Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    Name-
    I go by the name Vivi

In game name-
    Vivi_bashfuluce

Country
    United States

15-18 (it's kind of classified but my age is somewhere in that range of ages)

Timezone:
    Eastern

Discord
    Vivi#3609

Working Microphone
    Yep

When did you buy minecraft and what knowlegd do you have?
    I bought minecraft in 2014. Im fairly good with basic commands, redstone, and building.

Hacking Information
    Ive never been banned off a server for hacking nor have I ever attempted to download a hack client either.

I would like to be chosen as a Jr. Moderator because I want to help the server in any way I can. I absolutely love the community of the server, there are great people everywhere that are kind, but there are also that bad ones. I would like to have to have the chance to get rid of those toxic edgy individuals. I want to make a difference on the server. I have prior experience with moderating chats and dealing with hackers. I used to be a moderator on the semi popular server, Super Fun Time. I resigned because I had to move and not because I broke any of the rules. I'm also a moderator of twitch and youtube chats. If you would like some references I'd to be happy to provide. I'm fairly good with people. whether they are young, old, mature, or immature. I can reach out and be of assistance to anyone :>